- Credit Officer is responsible for the execution and handling of the department’s cases.
- The tasks must be performed with a high degree of service, expertise, and cooperation to ensure that our daily delivery is in accordance with current laws, regulations, cooperation agreements and agreed SLA.’
- The Credit Officer will contribute to identifying, sharing, and implementing “best practices” in the department, as well as being a resource and supporter for the Team Lead.
- he Credit Officer is responsible for working towards the goals set for the business. For example, update routines and process descriptions for operations.
- The main tasks are stated in the job description, but the employee may be required to perform other tasks than those stated in the job description.
- Handle loan applications
- Make relevant document control before disbursement of loans
- Customer handling and follow-up of existing customers
- Retention, work pro-actively to keep current customers
- Handle customer service through phone and other channels
- 1st line Broker contact
- Handle payments (incoming and outgoing Handle deceased accounts (SE & FI)
- PPI (handle payments and communication with AmTrust)
- Handle incident reporting, complaints, and execution of internal controls
- Post and administration
- A high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of related experience within banking, finance, or debt collection
- Knowledgeable in underwriting, customer services and/or collection processes
- Good communicational skills oral and in writing in native language and in English
- High internal drive and motivation
- Resilient and able to stay motivated in a challenging environment
- Positive and “can do” mindset
- Thorough and able to manage on a detailed level
- Excellent team player
- Analytic person
Working Environment & Cooperation
All employees have a responsibility to contribute to a good working environment and work in accordance with the Working Environment Policy at any time. The work is carried out in the office environment and travel in the service occurs. Credit Officer has contact with all departments within the Group. The position also has contact with internal and external suppliers, partners, customers, and authorities.
Reporting and Mandate
Credit Officer reports to the Team Lead. Other decision mandates as expressed in Avida’s Policies and procedure manual.