Finnish speaking Backoffice Specialist
Do you have experience in banking and finance? Are you also a person who can step up and take the leadership role when required? Take the opportunity and apply for the role of our new Backoffice Specialist where you are offered a job with a large area of responsibility and great development opportunities!
In this role you will contribute to identifying, sharing and implementing best practices in the department, as well as being a key resource and right hand of the Team Lead. You will also be an important link between your team and other departments at Avida. It’s a broad role with different tasks from day to day.
Example of tasks you will be responsible for:
- Assist in work tasks related to various projects within CF operations
- Ensure good follow-up towards customers and suppliers by telephone and e-mail
- Responsible of reporting and communicating with our brokers
- Training and follow-up of new colleagues
- Act as a backup within the team in credit handling and disbursement control
- Responsible for making and registering payments
- Follow up our KPI goals
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Other administrative work
Initially, you are offered an introduction and get to sit next to your colleagues and listen for you to create an understanding of the company’s working methods and systems. In the role, you are also encouraged to contribute with your ideas and suggestions for improvements of current working methods. The workplace is characterized by a good team spirit and by having fun at work. You will be a part of a diverse and including team of 7 people. The office is located in a brand new and fresh premises at Medborgarplatsen on Södermalm in Stockholm.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL TRAITS
- Minimum 2 years of related experience within banking, finance, credit or debt collection
- Knowledge of basic legal and regulatory requirements within Consumer Finance
- You express yourself well in speech and writing, both in Finnish and in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs as Excel and word
- Knowledge in Swedish, english and finnish
To thrive in the role, you are a person driven by leading and motivating others to achieve common goals. You get your employees with you by engaging, motivating, and clarifying the way forward. As a person, you are an administrative and curious individual who gets motivated by being involved and driving projects forward. You contribute with ideas and new perspectives and have an interest in learning new things and trying out new approaches. Furthermore, you enjoy various tasks that can be changed from day to day. You are flexible in your way of working, can adapt your behavior to different people and are happy to help with what is needed, both high and low. You also take responsibility for your tasks and have the ability to structure and prioritize the right things.
Location: Stockholm, Medborgarplatsen
Salary: Upon agreement
We recommend that you submit your application immediately as we make an ongoing selection. Welcome with your application!